GemCap are delighted to announce the latest fund to launch on the GemCap Investment Funds Plc platform.
Affinity Private Wealth (Affinity) has launched the Affinity Sustainable Growth Fund, building on their successful 5-year track record of managing assets in this space. The Irish-domiciled UCITS solution is categorised as an Article 8 fund, as defined by the EU Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR).
Founded in 2011, Affinity is an independent wealth management and trust company that incorporates ESG factors into all their investment decisions, alongside active ownership. This is reflected in their continued commitment as a participant of the UN Global Compact and signatories to the UN Principles of Responsible Investment (PRI).
The company has won many accolades over recent years including:
- Winner of the ‘Leadership in Sustainable Finance – Investment Management’ Award, Jersey Finance Sustainable Finance Awards 2022
- Finalist for the Positive Impact Award, 2022 PAM Awards
- Participant in the UN Global Compact since 2018
- Signatory to the UN Principles for Responsible Investment since 2021
- Outstanding Individual Contribution Award – Jersey Finance Sustainable Finance Awards: Russell Waite
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion; Director of the Year IOD Award 2022: Julia Warrander
- Investment Week shortlisting 2022
You can find out more about Affinity on their website.
We look forward to working with Affinity and watching the success of this new and exciting fund. Welcome on board!